Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 Y480 Bios 40
Experience the thrill of power with the Y580 Y840 high-performance mobile gaming laptop and its rich multimedia capabilities. Revel in vivid graphics and rocking audio as you keep the pedal to the metal.
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX660M* graphics support the latest DirectX® 11 games and HD video editing
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4 for full impact surround sound with premium JBL® speakers
- Blu-ray Disc™ player/writer* or DVD-RW drive
- OneKey® Theater 2.0: one-touch audio-visual optimization
- Backlit keyboard for easy typing in low-light settings
- Integrated 720p HD webcam, HDMI out and USB 3.0
- Lenovo Energy Management helps you harness your battery's power efficiently
- IdeaPad Y480
- IdeaPad Y580
- Latest Version BIOS fixed the system halted issue while playing 3D games.
Installing the package in Windows:
- Locate the file 5dcn40ww.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the 5dcn40ww.exe icon.
- Click Install.
- Click Flash BIOS.
- Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.