Microsoft Windows Repair Disk for KB2823324 and KB2782476
Customers who cannot successfully restart their systems after applying the 2823324 update can download this image to create a bootable DVD or USB drive with which they can boot their systems, uninstall security update 2823324, and return their systems to a normal operating state. Microsoft recommends using this ISO image only if customers cannot successfully restart their systems. Customers who can restart normally should not use this ISO image and should instead refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 2839011 for instructions on how to uninstall security update 2823324.
- This will not run on old hardware (pre 2004) that does not support NX.
- This will only run on Windows 7 32 bit installations.
- It will not work if Bitlocker is enabled.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- To start the download, click the Download button and then do one of the
following, or select another language from Change Language and then click
- Click Run to start the installation immediately.
- Click Save to copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time.
- After you download the ISO package, burn a CD or DVD from an ISO file
- Insert the CD or DVD into the affected computer, and then restart the computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, and then after the uninstall is complete, remove the disk and then restart the computer.
After the computer is restarted, security update 2823324 will have been automatically uninstalled.
Note: An ISO image is a way to distribute software so that an image can be written or "burned" to removable bootable media, such as a DVD.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: