Basic antivirus and antispyware protection for Windows available to download for free thanks to AVG Anti-Virus. Limited features, no support, for private and non-commercial use only.
- The most downloaded software on CNET's Download.com
- Quality proven by 70 millions of users
- Easy to download, install and use
- Protection against viruses and spyware
- Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP
How to install this update:
- Create a folder named AVG Update.
- Copy the update file you downloaded here to that folder.
- Open the AVG Antivirus.
- Click on "Tools".
- Select the option "Update from directory".
- Browse to the "AVG Update" folder location and Select that folder and click on OK.
- At the left side, you can find its indication "Updating".
- Added detectEnter your state hereion of new variant of I-Worm/Stration, new variants of trojans IRC/BackDoor.SdBot, Downloader.Tibs.
- Added detection of new variant of Worm/Feebs, I-Worm/Mytob, new variant of trojan Downloader.Zlob.