WD My Book World Edition I and II Firmware 01.02.14
Instructions to apply patch:
- If you have not done so, download and unzip (if it is in a .ZIP File format) the file above to a location you will remeber.
- Turn on your My Book World, and access the Network Storage Manager from a web browser.
- Switch to Advanced Mode by clicking on the Advanced Mode link in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Update button.
- Click on the Manual link at the top of the table.
- Click the Browse button.
- Point the File Upload window to the unzipped patch file.
- Click the Submit button to apply the firmware update to your device.
- Resolved issue with CNID DB error pop up when using AppleŽ Time MachineŽ
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.