Sign up for a new account or log in here:
- Support for multiple content types on one disc
- DVD playback bugfixed
- 3.11 is improved
- Static IP support
- Automatic PC-Link server detection
- DivX Playback of formats 3.11, 4 and 5 certified by DivXNetworks, Inc.
- Fixed shuffle when "end of file / end of track" occurs
- Shuffle does no longer play track 0
- PCM audio in MPEG4 is fixed
- Better shuffle function - We now use time as seed
- Possible fix for vcd/svcd fast forward/revers
- DVD - Navigation fixes for numerous movies
- DVD - Info page fix, sometimes DVD info was corrupted
- DVD - Pause/Play caused a skip to the next I Frame
- Changed time function for MPEG4 - Subtitles should now be in sync
- Overall improved performance.
- Fixed issue with "Wrong region code" on DVD
- Fixed subtitles synchronization after search in MPEG 4
- Fixed issue with DVD discs which have a lot of PC content in the root
- Optimized 3.11 support
- Fixed DVD authentication issues
- Fixed bug when having multiple audio streams
- Added support for outputting 96kHz sampling rates
- Added support for searching in MPEG4 files via PC-Link
- Improved the way the DVD player connects to PC-Link
Fixes & new features included in firmware 2.6.6:
- Fixed time search in MPEG4
- Scaling fix for DVD
- Centered DivX subtitles
- Black frame around DivX subtitles
- 3.11 support (playback may pause on high action scenes)
- Improvements to streaming engine
- Ethernet stability improved
By upgrading with the latests firmware, KiSS DVD player DP-500 is now supporting all versions of DivX including 3.11. When playing 3.11 in high bitrates, there is a risk of short dropouts in the picture. For instance when playing fast detailed action scenes.
Includes the following fixes from firmware 2.6.5:
- Fixed some problems with the DHCP daemon
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.