Nvidia Forceware Drivers (Windows 2000/XP) 52.16 WHQL Certified
- Enhanced image quality for both anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing
- New nView 3.0 Multi-Display Setup Wizard—to easily configure your multi-display settings
- nView Grid lines— to section off the display to help organize your various Windows
- Customized user profiles—to save display settings and image quality settings on a per application/game basis
- A new user friendly interface
- Microsoft® DirectX® and OpenGL® support
- Support for GeForce 5700, GeForce FX 5700 Ultra, and GeForce FX 5950
- For a complete list of compatibility fixes please consult the v52.16 Release Notes
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.