Creative USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX v. 1.0.10
- Enables USB 2.0 functionality when used with the Windows XP SP2 update.
- Windows XP SP1 or SP2
- Audigy 2 NX Web Release 1 or drivers (Version 1.0.9).
You can download and install the web release file SBDX_WEBUP_PCWDRV_031222.exe from Creative's downloads web site.
- Before you install this update, make sure that:
- You have upgraded the Audigy 2 NX drivers with version 1.0.9.
- You have already installed the USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX software on your computer.
- You have connected your Audigy 2 NX to your computer.
- No other applications are running or active on your computer.
- While installing this update, do not:
- Disconnect Audigy 2 NX.
- Start any application.
- To check your file version:
- Click Start -> Programs/All Programs -> Creative -> Creative System Information. A window appears.
- Click the Creative Products tab.
- Double-click Creative product ID.
- Click USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX. The driver version appears in the box on the right.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.