Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Creative USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX update 1.00.0010
This standalone update provides improvements for your Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy™ 2 NX on Microsoft Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) and Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 (SP4) operating systems.
This update includes:
* Driver Package (CT V1.00.0010)
* Firmware Upgrade (V1.1.050119)
* DVD-A Player Update (V1.51.12)
* Enables USB 2.0 functionality when used with the Windows XP SP2 update
* Improves playback of media files while EAX Console is running
* Enables a DVD-Audio disc to be inserted while EAX Console is running
* Improves DVD-Audio playback using your Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX
* Enables playback of DVD-Video using InterVideo®'s WinDVD® software while selecting the hardware acceleration option
* Enables saving new SoundFont banks using SoundFont Bank Manager
* Improves recordings set to 24-bit at 96kHz in Device Control
* Improves sample output via SPDIF at 96 kHz when the Digital Output Only mode is enabled
* Enables Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player to start properly when either EAX Console or Creative MediaSource Player/Organizer application is running.
* Windows XP SP2 or Windows 2000 SP4
* Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX installed and connected.
* If you have the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX Installation CD, be sure to complete the installation of Creative applications before installing this update.
* Before you use this update for your Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX, make sure that no other applications are running or active in your computer.
* When installing this update, do not disconnect Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.