Creative USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX update 1.00.0010
This standalone update provides improvements for your Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy™ 2 NX on Microsoft Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) and Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 (SP4) operating systems.
* Enables USB 2.0 functionality when used with the Windows XP SP2 update
* Improves playback of media files while EAX Console is running
* Enables a DVD-Audio disc to be inserted while EAX Console is running
* Improves DVD-Audio playback using your Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX
* Enables playback of DVD-Video using InterVideo®'s WinDVD® software while selecting the hardware acceleration option
* Enables saving new SoundFont banks using SoundFont Bank Manager
* Improves recordings set to 24-bit at 96kHz in Device Control
* Improves sample output via SPDIF at 96 kHz when the Digital Output Only mode is enabled
* Enables Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player to start properly when either EAX Console or Creative MediaSource Player/Organizer application is running.
* Windows XP SP2 or Windows 2000 SP4
* Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX installed and connected.
* If you have the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX Installation CD, be sure to complete the installation of Creative applications before installing this update.
* Before you use this update for your Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX, make sure that no other applications are running or active in your computer.
* When installing this update, do not disconnect Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: