nVIDIA ForceWare Beta Drivers V 77.76
* SLI support for GeForce 6600 and GeForce 6600 LE
* New SLI rendering mode (SLI Antialiasing) for increased antialiasing performance
* Broader SLI optimizations and validation for the latest games
* Issues resolved since ForceWare 77.72
o "Overbright" color issue affecting video playback
o GeForce 7800 GTX clock reduction when using extremely cold temperatures to cool the GPU
o For a full list of other issues resolved, please view the driver release notes.
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 1.5 support
Driver Installation Hints:
Before installing new drivers make sure you uninstall all NVIDIA display drivers from the Windows Control Panel. Browse to the Start Menu > Windows Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and search for "NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers" or "NVIDIA Display Drivers" and select remove.
Complete release notes here:
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: