Sign up for a new account or log in here:
1. Update VIA VBIOS to support 1920*1200 and 1440*900 resolution.
2. Enhance compatibility with certain PCI-E graphics cards
3. Enhance compatibility with certain SCSI cards
4. Enhance compatibility with certain memory modules
5. Fixed that CPU fan speed abnormal after S3 resume.
6. Enhance the stability while executing CrashFree.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.