nVIDIA ForceWare Beta Drivers 158.24 for Windows Vista 64bit
* This driver fixes a problem when trying to enable NVIDIA SLI using the international versions of Windows Vista.
* Increased performance in 3D applications.
* PureVideo™ HD support.
* Add support for forcing Vertical Sync in DirectX applications.
* Updated NVIDIA Control Panel with improved user interface (Please see the Release Notes for more details).
* Numerous game and application compatibility fixes.
* This driver supports the following 3D features:
o Single GPU support
+ DirectX 9 support for GeForce 6/7/8 series GPUs
+ DirectX 10 support for GeForce 8 series GPUs
+ OpenGL support for GeForce 6/7/8 series GPUs
o NVIDIA SLI support
+ DirectX 9 support for 6/7/8 series GPUs
+ OpenGL support for 6/7/8 series GPUs
* DirectX 10 NVIDIA SLI support for GeForce 8 series GPUs will be available in a future driver
* If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows Vista, please subscribe to the newsletter
* Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, and known compatibility issues
To read the complete release notes please go to: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/158.24/158.24_ForceWare_Release_Notes.pdf
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: