0x0000007E Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trancidonia

hello hello
Just this morning i have being having BSOD with registry 0x0000007E

it all started like this, i reboot my pc earlier since some of the program such as Azureus the blue frog torrent thing wont work; since reboot will prolyl reset most thing.

however once i reboot, my !avast popup with a couple of windows telling me there's virus, so i delete them all, and then !avast told me to reboot and scan before the virus is activated, and so i did.

but after scanning and deleting some of the (infected) file such as csrss those kinda file in the windows,
upon reboot, the windows startup loads, and before it finishes ( with im and such and ecetra)
it gave me the BSOD of 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0xB202C736, 0xBAD6BC54, 0xBAD6B950)

and some about ed6b9foc.sys address base at B202C736 at B2025000
Date stamp 492d1657

i tried to go into with safe mode however after it loaded giveoi.sys in the safe mode loading screen, it stuck at stpd.sys with "Press escape to load STPD.sys"

any solution?
i'm now currently using my friend's computer and reading some articles however i dont get what i should do since i dont have enough time to sit down in front of the PC to brainstorm and such, however friend told me that reinstalling window will fix the problem like how he did last time, since most of the files are in the WINDOWS folder.

also with virus type if i remember correctly it's Trojan, or the Nectupia i think

yes i did, and that's what happen to me,
first i ran avast in the window mode and then it told me to scan in startup
and that's what i did, anyway
i fixed my pc by reinstalling Windows, pff i lost everything, anyway thanks for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back