1 website will not load images via LAN connection / works on WiFi

I'm working within a LAN and have recently begun experiencing this very confusing situation. A website I've been utilizing for 2 years, suddenly will not load images via LAN (hard connection) - though via our WiFi it loads all images just fine...??
I've run through all the usual things - from clearing caches (this is happening on ALL LAN connected PC's not just one ) all the way up to having IT Whitelist the webpage!
Still experiencing the issue though.
Anybody have suggestions or maybe a fix?
Thanks

What changed on the network when this started?

Are we talking about using browsers (on any system) and not getting Internet Graphics, OR is the failure on images on one system being accessed on another?

Is it specific to ONE website or ALL sites?

Symptom is most illogical as there is no filters on the LAN devices (Nic vs WiFi).

To my knowledge nothing changed. All hardware and OS's are the same.
I've tested various browsers on mulitple PC's within the LAN.... All PC's have the same issue with Just that ONE specific website... it does not render images via my LAN connection.
The website sys admin is not able to reproduce the problem at their end (this is specific to within my LAN)
I've connected via WiFi using laptop and Mobile devices, webpage renders perfectly..... ???
I've had IT whitelist the website and still this issue.

Good news is PC+Mobile(I assume it's wifi connected) can both work.

Can you share the URL with this symptom?

Unfortunately I can't.
I have to be logged in to the account to view the page affected.

it's just the weirdest thing, it makes NO sense at all.... it worked fine for 2 years! this just started a week ago.

Something did change and you just cant find it. Who's the admin for the router(s)? Did they add any filtering, update the firmware?

How is DHCP giving out IP addresses? Personally, I use MAC address reservation for known devices and make the DHCP range much higher which allows controlling known vs unknown.

Wish I had access. but, alas, I'm a simple end user
Best of my knowledge it's IPv4 with no DHCP - I'm stumped.... it would be much easier if it were multiple sites affected

Most likely it is DHCP, otherwise an admin type would be necessary to configure the adaptor(s) - -
Say, that's interesting, try this
  • connect with wifi and then using the command prompt, get the response from IPCONFIG /ALL
  • disable (or turn off) the wifi
  • connect with a wired lan and repeat /IPCONFIG /ALL and report it also

Back