1000008e error

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know if i should post this here, but the problem is serious and it may be comprised in many categories.....sry for my incompetency

in the last few days my computer is being bombed with error and random crashes, it doesn't matter what i do, it crashes....

Codice errore 1000008e, parametro1 c0000005, parametro 2 bfa73cd6, parametro3 ba22a628, parametro4 00000000

then i have various error regarding various .job files not found

plz help me with this problem/s...... thx in advance

(sry if i posted in wrong place......first thread and i'm unexperienced with computers)

0x8E errors are almost always caused by hardware issues though sometimes by drivers. With such random crahes it sounds like corrupted memory, but that is only my guess at this time. Do the following....

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need. Attach to your next post. Notice the Attachment Button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

If you would like to go ahead first and test your RAM it isn't hard to do but it will take a long time to complete.

Two of your errors are 0x8E but they cite the Nvidia display driver nv4_disp.dll as the problem.

Another error code 0x50 cites the same driver as the problem.

The remaining error is 0xA and these are strong indications of hardware issues but also drivers.

If you want to update your video card drivers do the following:

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro (free version) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

For memtest on your RAM:

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. The test will take over.

4. Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

5. If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

6. Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Let us know what you try and the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back