1st unexpected restart

this is the first time my computer has restarted unexpectedly. no bsod. but I got this error code Error code 100000d1, parameter1 eba49740, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 eba49740. I was think it had to do with memory but I dont know for sure. any help would be appreciated. thank you

intel pentium 4 processor
512 mb memory
2.53ghz
vid card geforce mx 420

Well, I don't know what the code means, but if you think you're having a memory issue then you might give Memtest86+ a try. You'll have to burn the ISO to a blank CD, and then reboot your computer with the burned CD inside. If you do not receive any red error messages at the bottom half of the video screen, you should allow the program to make seven complete passes (usually over night) . If you do receive red error messages at the bottom of the screen you can stop the program because you'll likely need to replace your memory. Sometimes a broken motherboard can cause the program to find memory faults when there are none. If the computer reboots or freezes while this program is running, you may have something more then just memory issues.

Yes, this looks like an older XP system. Any minidumps created?
[LEFT][FONT=tahoma]Open Control Panel>System>Advanced>Settings under Startup and Recovery.There you will find small dump directory location ([/FONT]C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension)[FONT=tahoma] You can zip them and use the "upload a file" feature[/FONT][/LEFT]

Back