2 kinds or errors: Lags and freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frak98

Hello I'm new on this board. I registered because I have some bad errors but in before I just want to clarify that I scanned for virus/malwares 5 times ;)

For a couple of weeks, I am experiencing 2 kinds of strange errors. Let's start with the first:

My computer freezes randomly, it can be 1 minute after start up or over 2 hours. It freezes, I can move the mouse but when I click on something, it takes time to react. If I am listening to music, this one is "lagging".

The second one is, when I play online games, I am always having lag spikes. It happens randomly, I can't move and it takes like 20 seconds for the game to "unlag". It also lags when I talk with someone with voice over ip. His/her voice sometime is cut and he/she says that mine is lagging.

Help?

Frak98 said:
The second one is, when I play online games, I am always having lag spikes. It happens randomly, I can't move and it takes like 20 seconds for the game to "unlag". It also lags when I talk with someone with voice over ip. His/her voice sometime is cut and he/she says that mine is lagging.
This suggests you're on Adsl (internet over the telco line) and that you need or have bad line filters.
EVERY phone needs a filter.

Oh I have filters on all of my phones, they are probably bad!...Yes they are not really in good shape, I hear a back sound when I talk on the phone.

Over heating does impact hardware. Opening the side panel allows better cooling
and thus avoids the CAUSE of the problem. Adding an additional fan would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back