2 password on rar. or iso files

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubian13

well i would like to know how to put 2 passwords on a rar or an iso. for example (one password to open it and a password to copy the rar file or to change the location from where it was extracted) that way any body i give the rar to cant give it to anyone else

very tough because there is nothing that would stop them from distibuting the extracted files freely or burning and recreating thier own iso. I've run that course unsuccessfully. you may want to search for file encoding software.

so whats the encoding software do if i encode the software will they be able to use it witout chnging its place like making it into a read only file so that tey cant copy or cut it

there are about a million different encoding software packages. They have different functions and range from very cheap and ineffective to complicated. I'm sure that one of the more expensive ones will be able to perform that in some way shape or form. They ALL basically add parts to the existing files/scripts/programs that lock it from being viewed, edited, or altered. Hope that answers your question but you're opening a can of worms.

ok well i found somthing that will help me and probly others could somone tell me how to lock a folder in one place so that you cant move but use it

ok well i found somthing that will help me and probly others could somone tell me how to lock a folder in one place so that you cant move but use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back