220CDS 1.4 + near future Apple Mac Mini Server 2010

I have been looking at old entries elsewhere and now here. I run a bit of a historical set of computers (or should I say hysterical) I was searching on how to find where the access to the RAM was, but none of the answers were right for this model. There is no access hatch with 2 small screws under the computer or under the wrist rest or anywhere else. There is one place with no screws down the front that does not open that is all. All the others are for other things.
Just out of interest I have a Comsol docking station and I used a 1GB USB drive in it that I cleaned up to be able to to put a lot of my files etc over to, then clean it all up and do a disk defrag on the main drive. I got a lot of space back so that 319 mbs of free space. It runs much better now with Win98 se (the last issue).
So yes I got the specs and everything else but nothing of value in them that I did not already know. So if somebody who had one who did upgrade the RAM really knows then that would be good.
My next test is going to be with a Apple Mac Mini Server that I won through Ebay that still has to come at this point of time, I see that there is an Apple Mac area.

Back