$2k Build - GPU

Hi Guys,

So as it stands my pc below is a conglomerate of pieces that have been continuously updated over the past few years.

CPU: AMD FX-8370 (4.5Ghz - stable; up until recently)
GPU: EVGA GTX Titan X - SC Model (Prolimatech Black MK-26 VGA Cooler)
MEM: CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 R5
SSD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB SATA III x2 For RAID 0 setup
MONITOR: Samsung S34E790C - 34-Inch Curved WQHD Cinema Wide (3440 x 1440)
CASE: Fractal Define R5
AUDIO INTERFACE: Roland Duo-Capture EX & CloudLifter
MIC: SM7B

I would consider myself a prosumer/gamer on this desktop. I play games and stream to twitch 5-6 days a week. I can be pretty harsh on the ole girl to be frank and not surprised to much to be getting some of these errors.

So in the cpu description I have annotated; until recently. By that I mean I am getting crashes and errors in the logs:
Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Corrected Machine Check Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error Processor APIC ID: 6

With all that said, I am wanting to build a mITX in the Fractal Core 500. The messurements will be able to fit on the right side of my desk. Getting to the original point of this post; my dilemma. I know I want to go back intel for my CPU though my AMD has been pretty solid, I need more core than what AMD has on the market.

As stated before being a prosumer and gamer, I don't want to loose any performance/quality of my games just because I am streaming. I want this awesome hobby to be both enjoyable for me and the viewer. game, obs, music, adobe audition, discord will all be running about 4 hours daily. With my setup without people reading this far, why did you get a titan x? Well the resulution I have on my main display, I play windowed games to have visability to other programs to monitor chats etc. And the 21:9 aspect when not streaming is so damn amazing for games and cinema.

Things to remember:
mITX Fractal Core 500 case is a must to fit under desk shelf.
More cores, no really more cores.
M.2 Slot - I would like to go to m.2 with the samsung 950 pro 512GB

Budget$2k

Back