A litte help with the BOSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have now tried everything in my power to try to solve this problem.
I have been trying to install some basic stuff which I could 4 months ago, but failed!
now I'm just desperate so please analyse and please don't say my laptop is bad because that I know :)

i'll attach all the minidumps I have in .zip format.
furthermore there are only 5 dumps per .zip

View attachment 52136

View attachment 52137

View attachment 52138

View attachment 52139

View attachment 52140
i have one more .zip file but can only upload 5 at a time!

I just looked at the last (most recent) 4 minidumps.
They were all
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
relating to IMAGE_NAME: tcpip.sys

If you do a little googling, (or searching of this site), you may find some answers - or hints that lead you to answers.
Aumha is another good site place to research BSOD error codes, as is the MS Knowledge Base.

I am on my way out to a meeting, and won't be back for over 12 hours.
One of the others may be able to check in meanwhile and see how you are doing.

The Stop 0xD1 messages indicates that the system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error.

Possible Resolutions:

• Stop 0xD1 messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and CD mastering tools.

I hope this gives you a starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back