A lot of unhappy techs on Microsoft Community Forum

holdum323

Hello I'm not here to cause any problems, so delete this thread if it's not appropriate. I promise I will understand. Microsoft has contracted their help forum out; and they have a lot of unhappy techs, that are threatening to quit posting on their forum. It's really sad that Microsoft forced W10 on PC users and then abandoned them. Techs are asking for answers on their forum about paid bots, and the staff is not responding. That's very sad. Just want to add " This is a great help forum" Thank you staff! I haven't seen any paid bots answering threads here. I'm new here but what I see, I like a lot. Thanks TechSpot Forums
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/d805dd10-032d-4fe2-81e0-372744b6f77e?auth=1

Hello! I don't know, but I would think that the people at Microsoft would be very unhappy about what's going on with their help forum.
Surely someone at Microsoft has enough pride to look into this and address this issue. They already have a lot of unhappy users with their forced W10 upgrade. It's time to support their users with real solutions and not answers from bots. Those are my thoughts tonight.

Hi. But have they answered questions? That's what the techs on Windows Community Help forum are upset about, and that some are being paid.

Back