A new tech site

InsaneVr6

I want to spread the word of a new tech site and what better place to advertise than to people who love technology! Its worth checking out and I, myself am a mod for the site's forums. It is new and will hopefully thrive to a great tech resource site in the future. Here is the link.

http://www.iquorum.net/

Check it out and please register if you like it or want to support Iquorum!

As a past moderator for a tech site it was not considered ethical to advertise our tech site on other tech sites. I think I will pass. Best of luck moderating your site, It's not as simple as most think..

Well as a current moderator of this site. I will say this can go. Insane hasn't cause any problems to my knowledge while he's been here, and I don't think his site is a rival to this for traffic.

I wish you well on your site, but I do think it is a bit of 'poor form' to post it on a site you are trying to replicate.

Thanks SNGX. Its good to have a mod say good things about you haha. I am not trying to steer people away from TS by any means and will not 'replicate' TS. That seems wasteful since I could just go to TS....I just wanted to give the tech lovers and people looking for answers or troubleshooting help another source.

A tech site is as good as its experts. The best ones are not easy to find.
Nothing attracts members more than a good track record. It takes a long time and hard work to acquire it.
TechSpot has acquired such experts and good track record, and new sites will have a hard job getting anywhere near it.

On the other hand, tech sites are of much greater use, both intellectually and practically, than most if not all other kinds of specialized boards. A new one would thus be welcome. But in view of the above, I wouldn’t advise you to try to copy TechSpot.

It makes much more sense to try to compliment it, for example by finding areas TechSpot doesn’t cover and trying specialize on them.

Best of luck!

Nice job posting a competing site on here >_>

I still <3 my techspot

Back