A problem beyond sense, my computer won't start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! soo there is a question that has been bothering me for about half a year. One day I was gonna go to my friend on a lan-party. When I plugged everything correctly and exactly the same as home, my computer didn't start. The fans were spinning and everything but the screen was dead and the USB-ports didn't work.(Tried with different cables and sockets and everything). Then I come home the following day and plugg it in at home, it worked. A month later the same thing happens again at the same friends place. Now it have randomly rebooted a couple of times after that at home and the same problem happened after that. But not resently. What the heck can be the problem! need help so I know if i have to spend money on a new power-supply or what.. TY! :)

Clean your PC (memory, cpu fan, all cards cable connections), check if its overheating. Also try a replacement BIOS battery.

Also check if all cables are well fitted in , check if the source has the right voltage set , if this happens you should go and check it at a computer assistance store.
Also you should backup your data if you have anything important in it as soon as possible , you can use a free software like Dmailer Backup Software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back