A Surveillance Primer: 5 Eyes, 9 Eyes, 14 Eyes

This doesn't seem to be written in a non-Biased way I would like honestly. You don't even mention the fact the only reason we know this stuff is that the main countries involved are one of the few that would disclose it.

Or the requirements for countries to implement any of this (court orders etc).

if you think other countries don't do this your simply naïve.

Feels like some VPN adverts are linked to this.

Congratulation for this well documented article. Keep posting dude.
About Japan "wanting" to become the 6th eye, they are already, Japan is playing a lame smokescreen act trying to mislead others that they are not in bed - as active participant - with the US Orwellian world surveillance program.
After US nuclear bombed Japan, they had to surrender unconditionally. So Japan became in fact a US disguised colony and even nowadays they are. Sure, in time they "gain" more "independence" in matters of no importance, but in crucial matters like extern politics (also economy in some degree) Japan dances as USA sings.

Last edited:
Yet, they still could not stop the next terror attack. So much for the ability to spy on individuals...

The "war on terror" was just another step in the survelliance "community" to spy on everyone.
The patriot act was one of the WORST things to curtail freedom in America.
Hell, when you go to an airport to take a flight, you are presumed GUILTY of carrying something illegal, until the TSA puts their hands all over you.

08. CTemplar (Iceland)
This email service is now defunct. More digging should have been done on this list.

Same for VPN list. I use Mullvad, and while in the 'eyes' country is truly has no logs, is 3rd party validated and open source.

Last edited:
There is no escape for people in these nations. If US law prevents collection of the data, the UK or another nation will get it and send it over, and vice versa.

This doesn't seem to be written in a non-Biased way I would like honestly. You don't even mention the fact the only reason we know this stuff is that the main countries involved are one of the few that would disclose it.

Or the requirements for countries to implement any of this (court orders etc).

if you think other countries don't do this your simply naïve.

Feels like some VPN adverts are linked to this.

It's also naïve to think that they disclose it for transparency. If they do it, it's either because they have to, either because they want us to know. In China, most of the surveillance is now done by people themselves through denunciation. Our countries also promoted denunciation using the pandemic tool. Governments of the world or should I say the elite, want us captive so that their power would never be at risk. China is their model and if they succeeded, I think their western version 2.0 would be worse than the original.

It's also naïve to think that they disclose it for transparency. If they do it, it's either because they have to, either because they want us to know. In China, most of the surveillance is now done by people themselves through denunciation. Our countries also promoted denunciation using the pandemic tool. Governments of the world or should I say the elite, want us captive so that their power would never be at risk. China is their model and if they succeeded, I think their western version 2.0 would be worse than the original.
Of course, we have to be carful of the nebulas Elite or even worse the "deep State"

08. CTemplar (Iceland)
This email service is now defunct. More digging should have been done on this list.

Same for VPN list. I use Mullvad, and while in the 'eyes' country is truly has no logs, is 3rd party validated and open source.
As explained in linked articles there's nothing stopping the government compelling them to start logging and also gagging them from telling anyone that they are now logging. Once those legal orders have been put in place the VPN owners have 3 options... comply, shut down their company or be imprisoned. Most choose the first option, some choose the second.
You're probably not a suspect in a government investigation but if you ever were your VPN offers you no protection at all.

Yet, they still could not stop the next terror attack. So much for the ability to spy on individuals...

Dumb.

For every terror attack that succeeds, they will have stopped a dozen more you never hear about.

..and 'lone wolf' attacks are generally the ones that slip through the net as these are planned by individuals, who unless they're incredibly dumb, leave no electronic footprint in terms of communicating with known terrorists and their organizations, leaving no path to follow back to them.

Back