Accidentally deleted admin account by changing user name

I wanted to change my user account name so I followed instructions from a article I found online, in which it looked credible enough (but apparently not). It instructed to RUN "Control Userpasswords2" which brings up the User accounts window. Then I clicked on account I wanted to change name (which happens to be main Admin account) and clicked on "PROPERTIES". There I was able to change "USER NAME".

Everything seemed fine until I tried to open WORD but failed with an error message. it read "click 2 run virtualization han.." on top of window and the number "30015" inside the window.

I then went back to reverse what I did and found the "USER ACCOUNT" window empty.. my account that used to be there was deleted.

So I tried to System Restore and that failed with another error window.

I also noticed I was not able to open UNINSTALL PROGRAMS window...

can any body help me?? I would greatly appreciate your time.

Start Windows system restore before you boot. Tap F8 key as it's turning on, you'll get the option (Windows 7).

If that fails too, will I be able to log back in? since I "deleted" my account... its in quotation marks since I am not sure what really is the status of my account. No accounts show in the "Accounts" window I was talking about. and I keep getting these error messeges... I am currently still logged in to the main account but I fear I wont be able to log back in.

Back