Acer Predator XB273UGX

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a new monitor and had break it down to 3 pcs. One of them is the xb273ugx (just because of numbers). Unfortunately I can't find any reviews regarding response time, input lag ,contrast and so on. Anyone have this monitor and can tell if it's worth. Maybe comapred to my other 2 options
Dell s2721dgf / dgfa
MSI mag274qrf-qd

BR

This is the only review of the Predator XB273U GX that I could find:

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a new monitor and had break it down to 3 pcs. One of them is the xb273ugx (just because of numbers). Unfortunately I can't find any reviews regarding response time, input lag ,contrast and so on. Anyone have this monitor and can tell if it's worth. Maybe comapred to my other 2 options
Dell s2721dgf / dgfa
MSI mag274qrf-qd

BR

I just bought a MSI MAG274QRF-QD, received it on Tuesday 23rd, so 3 days ago, and having read the reviews, it looks like it's the best, or at least among the best 27" fast IPS panels right now. Colours are great once calibrated, response times are insane and uniformity is very good on my sample. It has IPS glow, but this will not come as a surprise, my "old" Asus PA279Q had it too, but it's response time was too slow as it is a content creation oriented monitor. If you can find one, the MSI is top notch. They were in stock for less than a week in France, now they're all gone! I was lucky I could get my hands on one, with a rebate too! :) Good huntin'!

Back