Acronis True Image 2009 not responding

Hey all,
I use acronis true image 2009 (XP Pro) alot for work and the other day I tried to open it and it went through the disk analyzing and then just sat on the opening screen saying "initialize..."

I have reinstalled 4 times and it hasn't helped, I have also ran full virus scans malwarebytes and MSE and they came up empty.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

i've never encountered any issues with TI to the point where it became unresponsive. it sort of sounds like there could be something wrong with one of your disks but if you only have one that sort of cancels out that theory, unless it's driver related... how long have you been using the software and when did you notice the problem first? did you recently make any hardware changes or rearrange the disk/partition structure? if you have the boot TI boot disk you could try to see if that works.

It started being non responsive on friday but I have been using it since it came out and I noticed in event viewer that starting a few months ago it began having alot of application hangs which I didn't notice.

Back