ACSI: Apple maintains leads in consumer satisfaction

Matthew

TS Evangelist
Consumers are happier than ever with their electronics purchases, according to a paper published by the American Consumer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) today. It's reported that satisfaction ratings for computers, appliances and pricey electronics like TVs are at or near all-time highs. For the seventh straight year, Apple outranked other PC makers scoring better than ever at 86 "points" on a 100-point scale, up 2% from last year.

Read the whole story

MrAnderson

TS Maniac
Hmm could those values be higher than most because the customer size that they service is smaller than the group that the others deal with, thus making it a little "sorted" The one thing that I can say is a higher percentage of Apple customers are more saticfied than the other group percentages perhaps.

Whiffen

TS Rookie
My boss recently updated her iPhone and apparently it bugged it out to the point of un-usability.

She went in and they gave her a replacement phone and now she claims they are the best company in the world.

Apple breaks your phone + Gives you a new one = THE BEST OMHGOMHG

KG363

TS Guru
whiffen said:
My boss recently updated her iPhone and apparently it bugged it out to the point of un-usability.

She went in and they gave her a replacement phone and now she claims they are the best company in the world.

Apple breaks your phone + Gives you a new one = THE BEST OMHGOMHG
lol almost Stockholm syndrome