After the Latest Windows 10 Update no Video Signal: Critical Process Died

Route44

I built a new system for a church with a Ryzen 3400 G as it provides a gpu for all their needs and it saved them money. First week it ran beautiful without any issues. Second week it started up and again it ran beautifully during the worship team's rehearsal. But then Windows automatically installed their latest update and when it restarted the signal to the monitor gave the message No Signal. The only way the overhead projector projects an image with music is through the DVD player. The monitor remains blank.

The message I keep getting is Critical Process Died but no error code. I really believe the issue is that update (M$ says it is one of the possibilities for this issue) but I cannot access the menu. I cannot access the BIOS. I have quadrupled checked all connections, I have switched out cables, and I have restarted the system several times but the only thing that shows up on the monitor is the Windows error message and then goes blank.

Any ideas you can throw my way will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Jo. I was eventually able to access by taking the system home and for some unknown reason the screen did not remain blank and I could do trouble shooting. After all the steps I tried the restore point option was the one thing that worked. Thanks for the reply.

Back