AGP 512MB Amaze PC black screen problem

Hey All, i have a problem with my computer, i bought a graphics card recently here is it.
cgi.ebay.com.au/Amaze-ATI-RADEON-HD3650-AGP-4X-8X-512MB-DDR2-3650-new-/380293048505?pt=AU_Components&hash=item588b3b68b9
Please ..
When i boot up my pc with the normal graphics card that i have right now, it works fine "Obviously", Then i uninstall the drivers, (old) and install the new drivers, (new) the Amaze Drivers. After i've done that, i insert the Graphics Card into the slot, and when i press the power button on my pc, it loads up with a black screen.. usually if the pc doesn't really load at all, once you press the power button, the pc will turn of straight away, but my pc turned off not fast, so its like, if you took the black screening away, the pc would be running perfect.
If you need me to give you information, please tell me where to get the information details for my graphics card / Computer.
Thank's, I would really like to know if it's my computer that isn't fast enough for the graphics card.. i wouldn't like to get a refund for something that doesn't work because its a fault that my computer doesn't have the requirements needed to run it.
Thanks.

You should be installing the graphics driver after you install the new graphics card, not before. Are uninstalling the correct driver? How are you uninstalling it? If you are uninstalling it through the Device Manager, you should be uninstalling it through Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Vista and W7).

Uhh.. Please Explain a little more, I have Windows XP SP3 ..
I Uninstall My Old ATI Drivers Through Add or Remove Programs.
I Then Install My New Drivers With the Installlation.exe That it comes with on the cd.
I am Sure that I've Installed It Correctly, My Dad is good with Computers, he isn't sure what's wrong with it. He rather thinks its the computers that are too slow to run the graphics card.. but i don't think that's it.
Since when my brother runs his card.. he gets an error because he hasn't got a faster enough power supply.
I do, and for some reason the screen goes black.
My Dad is good at installing Windows XP - Making Own OS's And Stuff.
Please Help, I would really like this problem to be fixed.

What are the rest of the specifications of your PC besides the graphics card and Windows XP SP3?

Ok these are them:
OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Profesional
Version 5.1.2500 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
OS Manufactuer Microsoft Corporation
Activation Status Activation Pending (30 days Remaining) <- whats that?
System Name ***********************888
System Manufacturer IMB
System Model **********
System Type X86-Based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9 GenuineIntel ~2657 Mhz

DETAILS MORE.
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional Version 2002
Service Pack 3
Registered to:
Me

Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
2.66 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
I Have 550Watts (Supply)
I Needed 500 So I Got That.
I Don't know what else i need for it to work D:

Activation Status Activation Pending (30 days Remaining) <- whats that?
If you have recently installed Windows, you have 30 days left to activate it. If you haven't recently installed Windows, you may have more problems than just the black screen problem.

You didn't specify a motherboard or if your PC was made by a major manufacturer such as Dell, Acer, eMachines, Gateway, HP, etc. Can you be more specific about the PSU?

Not really. Not specific enough. Maybe the graphics card is faulty or the power supply is too weak or failing.

Its a Pentium 4 2.66ghz with 1.00gb of ram And the Motherboard Came out of a Netvista 8181 Series Computer.
If this doesn't really help then yeah, we will have to do something with it anyway.
But Your Help is Much Appreciated.

I suggest the graphics card or the power supply (PSU) could be faulty. To confirm this or to eliminate a component as the culprit, you will have to swap in a known good part or try it, say the graphics card, in another PC.

Back