AMD Radeon 6770 display drivers and Norton 360

pw2much

I have an F1A75-V Pro Motherboard w/and Amd APU A8-3870K with HD Radeon 6550D graphics, also a ATi HD Radeon 6770 graphics card. Now I have been using Norton 360 v6 with the drivers for the 6770 card since I built this machine. Then suddenly I had to uninstall Norton and re-install it, now Norton doesn't work with the 6770 drivers, it won't even open up on my desktop?? Now the AMD Drivers that were installed with the motherboard and APU before I installed the 6770 which are Radeon HD 5700 works with Norton and the 6770 drivers won't. I have contacted Norton we went threw the uninstall and install until we decided that they will only work with 5700 drivers. Now windows will always try to update my graphics back to the 6770 which I would rather have but my Norton will not work with them no more. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I not sure what I did right but at the time I wrote this trend I was re-installing the 6770 drivers and at first Norton 360 didn't respond. Then I went to my Driver Whiz program to see which drivers are out dated, I updated my Sata controller drivers along with my Realtek PCIe GbE Family controller drivers, I then restarted my computer and the 6770 drivers were installed also the Norton 360 was working properly. I still going over all of the steps that I went threw to understand what really created the conflict between Norton and the ATI HD Radeon 6770 display drivers in the first place? When I find it I will let you know, until then this trend is solved!!!

Back