AMD Radeon 8850m device is missing

Hi All,
This is my first post here
So the issue I am facing is that I have a Dell Laptop with dual graphics card (Intel(R) 4400 integrated and AMD Radeon 8850m dedicated). The System would not detect any AMD driver installed on it. The device manager was showing only the Intel Graphics Card being installed .
Then I went on to uninstall the Catalyst Command Center from Control Panel, wherein I completely uninstalled the AMD Graphics driver and everything related to it.
Now, AMD is not at all being recognized by my system. Device manager doesnt show it even in hidden devices, DriverEasy scan doesnt read it, Even Dell System detect is failing to detect the AMD graphics Card.

How do I proceed ahead with this issue.
  • Have I somehow unmounted the hardware internally?
  • Is there anyway besides a factory reset to get this working again ( I have concerns with a factory reset also not helping me )
  • What system scan tools can I use to get my laptop to recognize the Device again?
Please Help
Thanks In Advance

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 0
Have you tried going to Dell support site and down loading the orginal drivers and software for your graphics.

Instead of auto detecting the drivers. For your model on the support site, Try looking for them manually on the support site. Stands to reason if the os is not picking your video card up neither will Dells auto scan. Another thing you can try. See if the video card is on in the bios.

Back