Annoying BSOD problem

The bsod's are getting so annoying. every 15 friggin minutes. bam! blue screen! I'm never gonna get any work done (I work from home)

Attachments

• dmp files.zip
    85.2 KB · Views: 1
Do you have many USB devices plugged in to your computer? One of them may be the cause of the BSOD's. Do you notice any yellow (!) in the device manager?

I'm not talking about flash drives. I am talking about USB devices like mice, game controllers, keyboards and external USB things. What about any yellow (!) in the device manager?

Oh. the muse is a synaptic touch pad, I didnt know I could plug controllers into it, lap= built in keyboard, and no there aren't any yellow (!) in the device manager... I dont know. I dunno. I just dont know

Okay, no real change in the minidumps. Check the hard drive by going to Computer and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, and check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up...

The blue screens are gone now. I just gave up and system restored. unfortunately upon doing so my built in webcam apparently doesnt exist anymore

Back