Another milestone for me today

Leeky

I have to say its been an interesting time since the first day I browsed these forums back in 2010. Its hard to believe but I joined these very forums on 16th May, 2010.

In that time I've enjoyed reading and replying to, and occasionally (yeah I do sometimes!) contributing to the vast expertise and content on this site.

And this very post marks my 2,000 post since joining a day less than 10 months ago. In that time I've got to know plenty of good people on here, and I've really enjoyed the conversations, discussions and debates during this time.

I've also been fortunate enough to be allowed a chance to earn my place as a member of the team, a position I thoroughly enjoy.

I'm really looking forward to the next 2,000 posts, and the next year ahead. The thing I love about this site (besides all of the above) is the way it manages to humble you on a daily basis - it doesn't matter how much you know, or how long you've been learning; your guaranteed to learn something new every day. :)

Here's to TechSpot and to another 1,000 posts - maybe some of them will be useful!! :haha:

It's always good to see moderators that participate on the forum and add even more value to the site. At my current pace should hit 2,000 posts in another six years or so ... this should be my 300 post milestone :)

Congrats Leeky! :grinthumb

Here's to your next 1,000 posts. And i see as of this posting you're already at 2,016. So you're well on your way! :p

p.s Congrats to you to Mizzou for your 300. We'll be looking for your # 2,000th post! !)

Congratulations Leeky. Those posts can add up pretty quickly. Not surprisingly, I've learned a lot here and I also realize how little I really know.

Congratulations!

I'd celebrate my milestones too...except that people who know me would instantly recognise a tissue thin excuse to get the drinks in when they see it.

Grats. Just don't have your life sucked away by a popular MMORPG for 5+ years or your post count and contribution to TS will drop *cough*

@all,

Thanks people, for all the kind words. :D

Grats. Just don't have your life sucked away by a popular MMORPG for 5+ years or your post count and contribution to TS will drop *cough*

:haha: No chance of that right now... I'm having a strop as just unpacked a new GTX460 1GB, installed it, and got it running and its actually worse than the previously fitted GTX280. WTF! Not happy!

EDIT: By worse I mean the average framerate is lower than the GTX280 for every game I regularly play, except L4D2 which for some reason always sits at 60FPS regardless of settings and never changes. My displayed framerate in TF2 is dropping to 20's!! Its double that with the GTX280 maxed out @ 1920x1080.

Yeah..Well done Leeky.

I think you're the only mod representing old Blighty also...Doing a fine job. :D

I am the only Moderator representing the United Kingdom currently, and I thank you Sir for your kind words (cheque in the post!) :haha:

Back