Anti-Virus won't update. System Restore not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my computer has been acting up the past few weeks. It won't let me activate or update my Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 nor will it let me use System Restore. I tried clicking on the website for Kaspersky, but it redirects me to "Internet cannot display this web page." Or it redirects me to a "Free Anti-Virus Check," "Free Malware Downloads," or "Is your computer safe from malicious viruses?" I cannot figure out what is wrong with it. I downloaded a Registry Cleaner by Jouni Vuorio and it hasn't helped. Sometimes in my icon box in the lower right hand side a small grey circle appears with curves in it. I hold my mouse above it and it says Discover. A large gaming console appears on my screen too, advertising DISCover, but I don't know if this is related or not. I tried to get rid of this thing, but it keeps coming back. I have no clue what is wrong with my computer but I have tried to fix it in Safe Mode and that didn't help either. Any suggestions would be welcome and I appreciate you all taking time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back