Any game closes unexpectedly + SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

Whenever I play for exemple, Dota 2 or CSGO, the game closes in an instant, and I can only see the desktop, with no error message. Right now, I played Dota 2 for 2 minutes and it gave me BSOD System service expection. I have litteraly done everything; From changing the video driver to an old one and adding -autoconfig -dx11, to reinstalling windows 7, 8.1 and now 10. I also cleared CMOS.

I also added a crash dump from Dota2 -> http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=44084955785821623364

I have no idea what to do next.

SPECS:

Motherboard: AsRock Z77 PRO4
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 760
PRoc : Intel i5 3570k
8GB RAM DDR3
1SSD and 1HDD
CORSAIR 600W

Thanks in advance!!!!

Last edited:
Sounds like you've done a ton of valid troubleshooting on the software side, but nothing on hardware yet.

The first thing that comes to mind is overheating. Another thing to try is removing all but the most essential hardware: a single storage drive, one DIMM, etc. and see if it continues to fail. Your CPU has integrated graphics, try with that too, just to see if continues to hang.

Hello Julio!
Thank you so much for replying.

Firstly, I used PRIME95 and FURMARK to test my CPU and GPU. Nothing crashed after 10 min. I've randomly taken a look in my bios, and the update number was 1.70. I took a look on their website to see the lastest update, and it was 1.80.

So I tried to clear CMOS on my bios and install 1.80. I think I might have done, I just finished a game of DOTA 2 with no problems at all. I think this was the problem. Driver problem with the MOBO.

Now we both know this COULD be an issue next time!:D

Thank you once again for your time man!

Back