Any league players (North American server)

TheDreams

I am looking to make a league of legends team/people to play with. Hit me up if you have an account and play on the north american server!

Ha, I guess this user LinkedKube may join your LoL team. ;)

Besides, he invited me for a one on one match on this thread, but I'm on the Asian Server. Who knows, maybe you'll fight for me

Good luck with this guy though :D

LOL, I'm only a level 12, but my good friend that actually got me playing the game is indeed level 30, and he's an amazing player. My username in LoL is the same as on here, if you want, you can send me a message, and I'd be more than willing to pass it on to him tonight.

you can send me a message
I would love to but my internet is so slow that I can't play at the moment, I currently have a home repair ticket pending with centurylink. Thing is, they were supposed to show up friday for the repair but failed to show. I called in because I was curious why not one came and they told me my appointment was rescheduled because of an unexpected problem at another repair(thanks for letting me know...). Then monday they were supposed to come from 3-5 but no...they didn't show up again.(I then called and scheduled for wednesday while hinting that dishnet was looking pretty good(hoping for an incentive to stay because they haven't come twice:p )) So I hope they come wednesday and I will be able to play again!

Aight. I might just call out of work and stay up for 2 days playing non-stop till level 30. The aforementioned friend won't even let me play with him till I get there, and this whole low level thing is starting to get to me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. A friend did that to me but when I finally got to level 30, she had quit:(. I will play with you but at the moment you can't join my team. I have a built a team on teamfind but once you get level 30, I'll make room!

Back