Any off-brand gaming mice as good as Razer?

How much of a difference is there in a 125 hz moue compared to a 1000 hz mouse? The mouse I linked is 125 hz, 2400 dpi max, where the deathadder has 1000 hz and 3500 dpi. I know dpi makes a huge difference what about the hz?

Oh yeah if a mouse has 8400FPS frames per second (6.8 megapixels per second)how much ms is that 6.8 ms? Hows that compared to 1ms real noticeable?

The hz is the polling rate (kinda like update frequency) of the mouse, it's good to be able to use up to 1000 hz, but not always better to use the highest setting, it's a matter of what works best for you, I use 660 at this moment. Not sure about the FPS, but in the end, I don't think you feel too much difference to be honest. I want a good but above all comfortable mouse, I don't dig myself down too much into the numbers. I used Razer DeathAdder before I got my current Steelseries Xai, DeathAdder was and probably still is a good mouse.

I don't rate Razer mice at all, far too many complaints of bad build quality, and they are more expensive than other mice with the same features. Look for some cheap Logitech or Steelseries mice.

I'd go for one with a higher polling rate than 125Hz though, that would mean 8ms of lag which will make a difference when added to all the other lags (monitor, network, etc.)

Back