Any sweet ram deals for drr3 4gig or 2x2 gig? 1600

treetops

Any sweet ram deals for drr3 4gig or 2x2 gig? 1600

I have 2x2gb ddr3 1600 ram atm, I have 2 more slots idk if I should add 2 more 2gb or a 4gb. 4gb looks much cheaper. I am looking for under 40$.

It should work fine with my other ram yes?

You might need to refer first to your motherboard's manual or support page for RAM compatibilities.

There are also some Memory Finder Tools from other alternative brands you can try alternatively other than what was suggested above.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231718

10% off till 6/5

Though something to think about, though not as big of a deal now adays, is running 2 x 2gb and having the other channel be just a 4gb stick will put you into Dual Channel Asymmetric (essentially single channel). For the best memory performance going 2 x 2gb again to give you 4 x 2gb ddr3 1600 will give you the most bandwidth.

Not anything below $40 but most are $45 or so with free ship.

I have that very same motherboard in a computer of mine. I used crucial memory with mine and have no problem. Crucial USA - scanner listing

Why dose your board not like it.?
Well crucial used to show my ram and I think my mobo specs, nowadays it only says what type of mobo I have, it does not even list my ram anymore. Doesn't it normal tell you your ram type and everything? Also their ram suggestion look over priced.

When I get paid on Thursday I will review all the suggestions :).

Attachments

• zzz.png
    zzz.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 0
It shows the type for your board if I click on the link I posted . It just takes few seconds for it to pop up. You have to search for it now. On the web site. . I would not buy it now its a little high. I was just trying give you a Ideal. All you really need to do it make sure to buy is a set of two 2gigs or two 4 gigs. Keep them in pairs and make sure they are the same specs you now have in the computer . The set GeForcer posted. Looks like a good deal for the money. Good luck . Let us know hows it turns out.

It shows the type for your board if I click on the link I posted . It just takes few seconds for it to pop up. You have to search for it now. On the web site. . I would not buy it now its a little high. I was just trying give you a Ideal. All you really need to do it make sure to buy is a set of two 2gigs or two 4 gigs. Keep them in pairs and make sure they are the same specs you now have in the computer . The set GeForcer posted. Looks like a good deal for the money. Good luck . Let us know hows it turns out.
Im going to go ahead and get a mouse this check and ram on the next one, Ill let you know!

Cool. Will be waiting to hear how it works out.
Went with this 2x2 gig
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231427

So far it seems alittle faster but not much :). I rarely ever maxed out at 4gig. But! Those times when my computer is straining to figure something out I believe the extra 8gig will come in handy. Like when a game crashes or freezes. Alt tabbing n such. Iv still yet to try out a video game im assuming it wont help my fps since I didnt use over 4gig of ram gaming anyways. Ill edit if my new ram proves otherwise.

I am thinking of moving my new ram to the other ram slots and my old ram over.

Back