Aorus B450 M Rev 1.0 Problem?

I know its not an issue with the ram but when I updated my bios to to the F50 I knew what I was doing I didn't know that it would cause an issue later first it started with 16gb ram 8gb ram usable than I tried the XMP profile to get my ram running at its rated speed when I ran a game for like 10-5 minutes I would get a blue screen I build the PC for streaming and gaming when I updated it again to the F60 bios it fixed nothing soo I go to the XMP profile set it to 3200mhz and still get the same issue id get a blue screen after running it for 10-5 minutes before bluescreening its a problem for every game but for like web browsing YouTube and stuff with the XMP profile enabled it would never bluescreen except when I play games then it would blue screen on me I've tried everything to fix it nothing I have everything updated. (ps. I "axe"idently saved the current bios as an backup bios so I cant go back to the original bios before I made any changes)

Sys Specs:
CPU: R7 2700x 8C 16T
GPU: ROG GTX 1070
RAM: 16gb corsair vengeance LPX 3200mhz CL16
MOBO: Aorus B450 m Rev 1.0
PSU: thermaltake 850W 80+ bronze
SSD: Mushkin TRIACTOR 480gb
HHD: 1TB Barracuda 7200RPM

I would try to go into BIOS and just manually crank your memory down. Start at 2133MHz and work your way up and play your games as your test for stability. Trying to run XMP on at 3200MHz is most certainly the reason you are having problems.

If you built this all yourself you may not have been aware that your ram was running at a more stable slower speed like 2933MHz. That is probably the speed you can get to without tweaks. I assume that RAM kit is on the QVL for your board/processor type? If it isn't ....there is another problem.

Back