AORUS GTX 1070 Gaming Box will not properly work with laptop

Before April, my AORUS GTX 1070 Gaming Box used to work perfectly fine on my XPS 15 2 in 1 laptop, however one day it stopped working correctly with the device. The gaming box itself seems to be fine since it still works on my Razer Blade 14 laptop, but when connected to my XPS 15 2 in 1 laptop, the box is not read as a thunderbolt device. Though my computer recognizes the device, it is recognized as a "Universal Serial Bus Device" and is assigned the driver "winusb.sys". Each time I plug in the thunderbolt 3 cable into my computer, I get a message that reads "thunderbolt device functionality might be limited". I have tried disconnecting the power to the gaming box and the link between my laptop and the box for 10 minutes like some users have suggested, but the problem still persists. I have also updated my bios and thunderbolt 3 firmware/drivers to the latest versions available on Dell's website. Any advice on how I might go about getting the gaming box to work with my computer as it used to?

Back