Apple releases iOS 6.1 with greater LTE support, Siri movie ticket sales

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Apple today released the first major update to iOS 6 since the operating system was released in September 2012. The update, aptly named iOS 6.1, includes a handful of bug fixes as well as a couple of new features –...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/51465-apple-releases-ios-61-with-greater-lte-support-siri-movie-ticket-sales.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

howzz1854

It'll be nice to find out exactly what's changed and what's fixed. but this is apple we're talking about, who we're kiddin.

VitalyT

I updated my iPhone 5 yesterday. The only feature I prayed for - and they have done, yes!- not to brick the phone as a result of the update.

OneSpeed

As everyone stayed away from new product introductions a day before the new Blackberrys are introduced, only Apple will introduce something they claimed is new - a 128 GB iPad, WTF? Is it really new? I've never met anyone coming close to maxing out their 32 GB model. Apple should give it a break and let RIM intro their new phone; everyone else is...

St1ckM4n

Well, I installed it. Maps icon still tells me to drive off an overpass.

I can't see anything else. Pretty funny that a *.1 revision only fixes bugs, HA!