Are all these services legit?

Hello everyone
I am having problems on my computer with Windows Search not working, slowness of operation, certain applications not being able to access the internet, comodo security service refusing to start. I have tried many different cleaning programs and malware programs following a thread on here, and nothing has been found.

However I notice that booting into safemode solves almost everything. I have disabled almost everything in msconfig startup folder in normal windows and restarted, but no use. Then I looked at all the services running, and realized that I don't know if they are all legit. What do you guys think of this list? does anything pop out at you as being suspicious, or useless that I can disable to solve some of these problems?
Thanks

Hi there,
You didn't seem to post the list of services in question. Is it possible to upload a screenshot or two for us? Don't know if photos can be uploaded to this forum or not, but you can upload to a free photo-sharing site such as IMGUR, and then post the link (using the Link button on toolbar above the message box) here for us to see.

Best,
PCTEACHER05

Every system will be different depending upon what you have installed.

Note that this list is from Win/7 Pro SP1 64bit. Save the attachment and then rename it to remove the trailing .TXT

This gives you a file you can open with any spreadsheet program (the txt version is a nightmare to even read).

[ file attachment replaced 5:20 PDT for formatting
sorted on Status{<empty> vs Started}, Startup type {Auto Delayed, Disabled, Manual, Automatic}
]

Attachments

• Services_List.csv.txt
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Back