Are there any other competitive tech shopping sites

oldikes

I see newegg and all of the tiger direct sites. And there is no micro center near me. Amazon is sorta competitive, but they dont have like special deals on PC parts really.

I think you've already found the big ones (for the US at least). I almost always buy from Newegg or Amazon. I've disliked TigerDirect since I got burned on their rebates back in the late 90s and early 2000s.

I haven't bought anything big in a while, but dealnews.com is a site I like. Sure you won't be able to shop specific parts, but they find things pretty cheap.

I almost always buy from Newegg or Amazon. I've disliked TigerDirect since I got burned on their rebates back in the late 90s and early 2000s.
My complaint with TigerDirect is the search pages. I absolutely love the Power Search available at Newegg. I have nothing against TigerDirect as a company but I find I spend most of my time using the Power Search at Newegg. And since I am already at Newegg, I purchase from there as well. I do checkout TigerDirect from time to time and usually notice their prices are higher for the majority of searches I do.

Back