Asus G73 laptop screen doesn't turn on and randomly freezes when it does

It turns on but the screen doesnt. The backlight is not broken because when it does turn on (randomly) everything works. Pushing down on the screen works but only as long as I'm holding it really. So I've come to the conclusion that the lcd cable has loosened somehow or there is a problem with the program that starts the computer. I've only had the laptop for about 4 months and the problems started about 1 month after buying it.
And when it does turn on it randomly freezes I have no clue why I'm no computer expert and I've only built a single computer.

I have already ran defrag and c disk cleanup, ran Norton and turned off unnecessary programs. The vents are not obstructed and I've already done what I think is a hard reset. Removing the battery, holding the power button for 45 seconds and then putting everything back together.

I'm about to throw the thing out the window and I cannot afford any parts to replace or take it to any computer repair shop. I only make about 150 a week.

Was able to turn it on

Its in safe mode right now and I'm checking the event log 8,894 errors. They are 7023, 7031, 7034, 10010, 14329, 6008, 55, and 8003. The 7000 event ID all occur when im trying to turn my laptop on.

Opened it up

Opened up the case and looked inside.... Nothing looked fried and I re-set the ram.
Only other thing to check will be the screen and I guess my last ditch effort will be a system restore and see if it was a program I installed....

Back