Asus vs Zotac when buying GTX 660?

Does both offer the same cooling options as well? What about speed?
Sometimes manufactures will slightly overclock their cards. While some will offer better cooling. If all is the exact same for each card. Then, I would say neither is better then the other.

Preferences in Style of graphics card Brand or price + Cooling personally for Nvidia graphics cards my preferable Pick is evga they personally deliver the best graphics cards and warranty + rma

Zotacs are very good. ASUS is more of the Lexus of graphics cards, it isnt Mercedes, but tries to be. Zotac is the Nissan of graphics cards, a very consistent card. It is personal preference. Cooling and OCing is a factor also.

I'd say Zotac based on the 5 year warrantey and also the awesome bundle they have with Assasins Creed now too. I have a Zotac one and it's apparently the shortest PCB available out of all the 660's available

I personally recommend Asus more than Zotac since it got 2 fans which will do less work than one which make your PC quieter and very similar core clock. Both quality is good and reliable.

Well, I'm not hearing anyone say don't get one or the other. They both seem to be nice cards and would definitely be a difficult choice, unless you are big name brand fan of one over the other.

Thanks guys :)
@Raggydoll- unfortunately in india neither provides AC 3 bundled with GTX 660 :(
@Zeutrinox- the zotac also has 2 fans !!

Lol, I think OP has made his decision and neglected us by keeping it to himself.

I'd say Zotac based on the 5 year warrantey and also the awesome bundle they have with Assasins Creed now too. I have a Zotac one and it's apparently the shortest PCB available out of all the 660's available
shorter PCB is actually not good. It makes OCing harder

I have had better luck with Asus over Zotac as far as quality goes, and I have heard worse things about Zotac's warranty for when things do go bad. But as mentioned above if you can get EVGA I would say brand wise there the best on the nvidia camp.

It's six of one and a half dozen of the other. All the graphics chips come from one manufacturer and memory modules likewise. The only things the AIB's do differently is board layout, power circuitry & cooling. I'd say go with whatever brand tickles your fancy. Read reviews and make your decision and hope it lasts throughout the warranty period. Having said that, I'd personally go with Asus.

Back