ATI display driver has stopped working properly

ComputerGod91

My computer keeps on telling me this, it has apparently stopped working 11 times. it just randomly shut itself down today too and it told me it recovered from an unexpected shutdown. So I am concerned how big a problem this is and if I'm able to fix this.

Specs:

Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
4 Gb RAM
HIS Radeon HD 5770 1Gb memory
750 watt Corsair PSU
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz Processor

No, oddly enough. The screen will just stay black for a long time and then it boots up like I just hit the power button to start it up.

I would try disabling Automatic restarts so that it displays the blue screens instead of just restarting. If it's the display driver uninstall all ATI components and do a fresh reinstall by downloading the full software suite from www.game.amd.com

I would try disabling Automatic restarts so that it displays the blue screens instead of just restarting. If it's the display driver uninstall all ATI components and do a fresh reinstall by downloading the full software suite from www.game.amd.com

Your link is broken :/ if you find another link I'll give it a shot. Do I just go to control panel to uninstall ATI Display drivers or do I need to use some driver program like driver sweeper.

Back