Ati Radeon HD3650 temperatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klohgloh

Hello guys,
Im just wondering what are the optimal temperatures for my Ati Radeon HD3650.
Unfortunately i didn't find this info anywhere (not even on ati web) so i ask your help ;)
So you have got any experiences with that card's temperatures? Thanks in advance.

Do you have problems playing games?
Does your system freeze or hang?
Is your computer properly cooled?

If you say No, No, Yes, DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR HD3650's TEMPS! If it doesn't get close to 90C you will be ok

I just want to do something with my overal case cooling so i need to know wkats the difference and if its still safe etc. Anyway 90C for a GPU is a little too much isn't it ?

Of course 90C is too much for a GPU. :p It's 10C away from the temperature water boils. HD3650's usually have tiny fan+hs on them because they use such low power and apparently give off less heat. I'd say the temp you should start to worry about anything is ~75C. But I don't think it would ever reach that temp, as the thing is definitely not designed for gaming and will never experience the pressure processing it. And even then, temps are not spot on. It's basically how Tmagic said, if it isn't affecting the PC, it's probably fine.:)

I said "doesn't get close to 90C" meaning just that... A front case fan blowing in, a good CPU heatsink and fan, and a good rear case fan pulling air out, is what you should follow for a "I just want to do something with my overal case cooling" task

Cool, thanks for replies !

Obi-Wan Jerkobi said:
It's basically how Tmagic said, if it isn't affecting the PC, it's probably fine.:)
Well if you just wait and don't worry about anything and then it affects the PC, once but fatally somehow, it isn't really that fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back