Audio Is Out - Compaq Evo D5 Desktop PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I really need help with my Compaq Evo D5 Desktop PC! I had Audio and everything was working perfectly, then I installed Windows Xp Professional Black Edition then, some of the Drivers had an Yellow exclamation mark next to them so I Updated all those Drivers including my Audio Driver. Now all of the drivers are installed perfectly but the Audio is out! the lil speaker symbol from the taskbar on the right bottom corner of taskbar is gone! but when I try to update the driver it says that the latest Audio Driver is already Installed, Can Somebody Please help me??

Also I tried going to Compaq/HP tech website and downloaded the Audio driver, but when I try to install it it says " No Driver Found " in the middle of the installation process! Please help me on this matter.

Windows XP Profesional Black Edition is loaded with Malware... very dangerous stuff, as you have already learned... Where did you get this software?

Thanks For Getting Back At Me!

Hello,

My copy of Windows XP Black is perfectly fine! so telling you where did I get it is not gonna fix my problem dude! Windows XP Black is Windows XP Professional sp3 same thing and is actually the best and fastest Windows XP that I have ever worked with. Now I really will like to know why do I get a message: " No driver is installed, please reboot your PC and run this setup again " almost at the end of the SP27103.exe driver installation?? Can you please help me on this man?

We see a huge leap in infestations with Windows XP Professional Black... depending on where people get them... Huge.
But it is NO FASTER than other Windows XP Professionals... just has Service Pack 3 when valid, and investations when less than valid.
Your errors are because you have not downloaded the drivers that are required to make your computer run... nothing to do with Windows XP P Black.

Chipset? usally two
Video Graphics?
Modem?
Audio?
and up to 52 all together...
But we cannot help you until we know the brand, model, hardware configuration, and age of the computer.

Ok Thanks for the Info! But can you please help me on this issue or you just gonna keep giving me Windows XP Lessons?? Lol! I have Driver Genious and I Downloaded and Installed all of the latest drivers available for my PC. All of my drivers are working perfect! I have an Audio Driver currently installed : Creative EMU10k1 Audio Processor (WDM) acording to my PC it is running smoothly! my problem is that I was recommended by Compaq to download and install the 27103-1.exe from their Website, but when I am installing it, almost at the end on installations an error message: " No Driver installed " Please reboot your PC and try running the setup again " appear! do you understand my problem now?? I will really appreciated if you help me on this one man. Thanks

"... But can you please help me on this issue or you just gonna keep giving me Windows XP Lessons??..." and "... do you understand my problem now?..."

Well, there is that...

What happened when you rebooted the PC and ran the setup again?

Why did you use Driver Genius? After you ran Driver Genius or was it Genious, did you check the driver list in System-> Hardware to see if you had any yellow or red flags?

Is anything in the Hardware -> Driver list for the Creative Audio Processor? If so, delete it before trying again.

No Audio - Compaq Evo D5 part 157!! lol

Dude I am blowned away by your knowledge lol!

" Why did you use Driver Genius? After you ran Driver Genius or was it Genious, did you check the driver list in System-> Hardware to see if you had any yellow or red flags?

Is anything in the Hardware -> Driver list for the Creative Audio Processor? If so, delete it before trying again "

I have followed evey single step that you mentioned above and more dude. I am looking for more advanced solutions to my problem here like why it keeps telling me to reboot and run the setup again?? I already reboot like 3 times! or why is my drivers all perfectly fine but still I have no Audio?? I uninstalled the driver prior to installing the 27103 driver from the Compaq site, I am a very advanced PC user but not good enough to fix this problem that I am having you understand? So please if you know any advanced solution to this problem that is not : " Uninstall the driver and let windows find it " or is there a yellow mark next to the drive? " or " Download the latest drivers for your PC " or any crap like that! please help me out. If not, it's ok man! and I appreciate the effort anyways.

So You Gonna Help Me Or What? Sorry Man! Lol

Help Me please! Im gonna explain with details what I have done so far ok? then you help me from there if you want.

1. I have a PC that had XP Professional SP2 yesterday, so I upgraded with a 100% clean copy of XP Professional SP3 Black Edition which I used and before and know very well.

2. Obiously since it was a new fresh installation to an wipedout Hard Drive, some drivers had a yellow mark on it.

3. I used a new Driver CD that I have got, that has 75,000 drivers for XP & Vista. I fix PC's and this CD never fails to install the drivers. I uninstalled the one's that where yellow and re-installed them from my drivers CD. The Audio driver was updated fine but the Audio is gone! the symbol from the toolbar is gone also.

4. I ran Driver Genius and it found updates to just my Display driver but not any other driver, cuz my cd is pretty updated, so I went to the Compaq/HP website to look for help and I was adviced to Download a Solfpaq that fixes the Problem! is a driver basicly. Now, I uninstalled the Driver that my PC had and double-clicked on the driver that I downloaded Softpaq Driver27103-1.exe if im not mistaken and follow the setup instructions, but at the end of the setup a message come out: " Driver Not Detected Reboot Your Computer and Run this setup again "

5. I rebooted and tryed again and the same message came out! I tryed uninstalling the Audio Driver then trying again! and no luck. I tryed uninstalling the Audio Driver and rebooting then leting windows find and install the new hardware again and still no Audio! I tryed installing an older Audio driver and still no luck.

Can you rabay or anyone else help me on this? I will greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back