Audio problem

Firstly I have to say that im not so good at english. Hi guys so yesterday I played a game and after like 15 minutes or so my pc froze and I heard a sound like zzzzzz very loud and I restarted my computer. After the restart I saw that the audio icon from the right bottom of my screen has an red X so I couldn't hear anything and after a troubleshoot it says that 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'. Ok I tried to find a solution on the internet but without a success. I saw that in the device manager I cant see the realtek hd audio manager but after 5 mins or so I found the hidden option in the view menu and tried to uninstall the driver . So ok I uninstalled the driver but now I cant install it, I tried from the official site, from the motherboard site and still nothing. Could someone helps me with the issue please . Thanks a lot guys .

Zzz sound may have been a hardware failure - try other speakers/headphones
.... may have been software conflict - uninstall and re-install game
.... sometimes audio gets messed up -which is when I try earphones in front of case as this seems to force a reset
Remember to reboot / restart to make sure any changes you try get a chance to update system
Running DXDiag might give some more ideas about what is 'broken'. Also, Reliability History (see detail) can explain what has gone wrong.

Back